Build foundation for sustainable growth
We use our Market Assessment to:
- Determine market priorities based on your development in Europe and the US
- Understand the market dynamic and potential with you on the ground
- Assess the distribution channel strategy for each market (direct/indirect)
- Get early market feedback from key prospects and establish a list of roadshow targets
We conduct the Road Show in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong or Japan to:
- Assess your value proposition, the on-boarding process, the sales cycle, average selling price
- Validate the team (in addition to the core Fast-Track team) for the target markets
- Understand the opportunity to explore a closer relationship via an ‘equity for scale up’ structure
VARIOUS PARTNERSHIPS STRUCTURES
Given the results of the Road Show, we could explore three types of partnership structures with the goal of maintaining aligned interests:
- Low-touch entry
We target one country and see how the market develops before we invest meaningful resources. Our consulting services are based on retainer and sales commissions, for a minimum of six-months.
- Controlled entry strategy
We target one-two countries. You’re willing to invest money and resources but we’ll help with specific objectives. Our consulting services are based on a retainer and sales commission with an equity component, for a minimum of six-months.
- Scale up/acceleration
You want rapid roll-out and are targeting minimum market share in Asia within two-three years. We help you set up, we finance and operate the APAC subsidiary for about three years. If we can get you to pre-agreed milestones, we can swap shares in the APAC subsidiary for cash or shares in the parent company, at the parent company’s discretion. We offer this for a minimum of two-three years.